Friday, October 20, 2006

The 24th Day

Day 22 - watched "Click". Funny little movie about how we really need to appreciate all the little things. Just like in music, it's the minutia in life that make it so wonderful.

Day 23 - discovered I have a mild form of Rosacia. (thanks, sis!) I've always wondered why I get so red on my cheekbones and my skin gets so dry. I also found out that alcohol is a trigger for me. When I go a few days without drinking, my skin clears right up. So, if u see me and my cheeks are red, u can bet I've had a few recently!

The 24th Day ---

1. Hit myself in the face with my bedroom door. Cold-clocked. Great way 2 start the day.

2. Got blown off (as in stood up ... not blown!) 4 one of my appointments for work.

3. Picked my car up from the shop ... $721. That hurt a helluva lot worse than the fucking door this morning. Then on top of that I got 2 Christina Aguilera concert tickets. I hope I can find somebody to sell one to who wants 2 go with me ... either that or find a really hot date 2 go with me who puts out. I have til April.

4. Remembered 4 the gazillionth time what the most important and beautiful thing in my life is and what a complete wreck of a human being I'd be if anything ever happened 2 her ... my mom.

5. Listened 2 my song "Adonis" 20 times listening for things to change in the mix before I put it online next week. While doing this I also wrote out a plan of action for the next 6 months regarding my music career. So much 2 do and never enough time.

6. Watched Smallville - incredible episode. Personally, I'd like 2 see a Clark Kent/Saturn/Oliver Queen gay subplot that ends in a fuck-a-thon, but somehow I don't think the CW would go 4 it.

7. Went 2 my buddy Tim Kaye's house to watch the Musicology Tour DVD and afterwards I fucked a teenage mutant ninja turtle ...



While Tim, his brother and their little puppy, Sam, watched ...


On a serious tip, I got some really bad news tonight. Some truly horrible awful awful news ... I'll get more into that tomorrow. Right now, I'm going 2 get some shut eye.

"News guy wept and told us earth was really dying." - David Bowie, Five Years

Check out Saturn on I-Tunes!

Get Saturn's CDs at CDBaby!

Check out Saturn on MySpace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home